Sunday, August 2, 2009

North Carolina

I had a great time at North Carolina we had adventures we saw waterfalls,we went gem mining, I have got 12 rubies and a lot of quartz , and granite , and other things that I can not name. Also when we were up there we got a cottage it had a very,very steep drive way the first time we went up it I was so scared. Me and my cousin shared a room we slept in a loft up stairs.
While we were up there I found me a new buddy her name is Karina she is such a cutie I love her there is so much to tell you guys about it but it is just to long to type I hope you enjoyed this little story about my trip to North Carolina !!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristina,

    So glad that you had a wonderful vacation with your cousin! Enjoy the rest of summer!
    Blessings...=)

    ReplyDelete